HoMedics, ParaSpa Paraffin Wax Refill | Two 1-Pound Packages - 100% Pure, Hypoallergenic Paraffin Wax | 20 Plastic Liners | Unscented, No Dyes | Moisturize & Soften Sensitive Skin
Super Savings Item! Save 34% on the HoMedics, ParaSpa Paraffin Wax Refill | Two 1-Pound Packages - 100% Pure, Hypoallergenic Paraffin Wax | 20 Plastic Liners | Unscented, No Dyes | Moisturize & Soften Sensitive Skin by HoMedics at Jagmin Dental. MPN: PAR-WAX. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Welcome to HoMedics where our brand is about creating a healthy home environment that helps you relax your body, de-stress, and simplify your life. Originally founded in 1987 by entrepreneurs Ron Ferber and Alon Kaufman, HoMedics is widely recognized for its home massage products and continues to be a leading innovator in massage technology today. But massage is not all we do! HoMedics has a full line of in-home wellness products that are uniquely designed to promote your well- being, including
Product Description & Reviews
Welcome to HoMedics where our brand is about creating a healthy home environment that helps you relax your body, de-stress, and simplify your life. Originally founded in 1987 by entrepreneurs Ron Ferber and Alon Kaufman, HoMedics is widely recognized for its home massage products and continues to be a leading innovator in massage technology today. But massage is not all we do! HoMedics has a full line of in-home wellness products that are uniquely designed to promote your well- being, including air filters, humidifiers, sleep aids, fitness monitors, essential oils, and more. HoMedics ParaSpa Paraffin Wax is best used in your HoMedics Paraffin Bath. Melt the wax down and apply it to areas where you have sore muscles or joints. It’s great for use on your hands, feet, and elbows, but can also be spread over sore trouble areas on your back, shoulders, arms, and legs with the help of a partner. Warm paraffin wax baths offer many therapeutic benefits. The wax treatment acts as a form of thermotherapy, or heat therapy, that penetrates deep to relieve sore muscles and tension. It does this by increasing blood flow to the area it is applied, which in turn helps to relax muscles and reduce stiffness. HoMedics ParaSpa Paraffin Wax also has excellent moisturizing properties. Apply it to dry skin so that it can deeply rehydrate and revitalize dry, cracked skin. This ParaSpa Paraffin Wax Refill comes with 20 plastic liners that can be applied over the wax to lock in the moisture and heat. This replacement kit, for use with HoMedics or other paraffin baths, includes 2 pounds of pure, hypoallergenic paraffin wax. Melted, paraffin softens and smoothes hands, elbows, and feet. Also in this kit are 20 plastic liners that can be placed over treated areas to retain heat for soothing sore muscles and aching joints. --Fred Brack
Features & Highlights
- HIGHEST QUALITY PARAFFIN WAX: The HoMedics ParaSpa Paraffin Wax Refill consists of 100% pure paraffin wax. This wax is carefully crafted by the wellness experts at HoMedics to bring you only the best quality
- GREAT FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: The ParaSpa Paraffin Wax is completely hypoallergenic, unscented, and contains no artificial dyes. It is excellent for individuals with sensitive or highly reactive skin
- MEDICINAL & THERAPEUTIC EFFECTS: HoMedics ParaSpa Paraffin Wax treatments have many therapeutic and medicinal benefits. The warm wax acts as a form of heat therapy which helps to increase blood flow, relax muscles, and reduce stiffness in joints. This Paraffin Wax is also moisturizing and works great for softening and smoothing hands, elbows, and feet
- HOW TO USE: For best results, melt one 1-pound package of the ParaSpa Paraffin Wax in your HoMedics Paraffin Bath. Once melted, submerge your hands, feet, elbows, etc. into the wax in order to benefits from its warm and soothing properties. The wax may also be dripped or spread over other less-accessible areas where you are experiencing joint or muscle pain. This refill kit comes with 20 plastic liners that can be placed over treated areas to retain heat for soothing sore muscles
- WHAT'S INCLUDED?: Two 1-pound packages of ParaSpa Paraffin Wax, 20 plastic liners
Health and Beauty
4 x 4 x 8.5 inches
4.5 x 4.4 x 9.1 inches
Have questions about this item (PAR-WAX), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by HoMedics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
The provided paraffin wax is enriched with rose essence and lightly scented with a refreshing fragrance. It helps to moisturize and renew your skin, and can be reused up to 4 times. Save money and time, without sacrificing quality, and enjoy a salon ...
mpn: 18019, ean: 0631907950718,
Creation - Super Moisturizing - Lavender Scent Paraffin Wax Directions: Cut bag open and slide paraffin into the paraffin bath. DO NOT heat paraffin in the bag. Ingredients: Paraffin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cera Microcrystallina, Prunus Persica, (Peach...
mpn: ECG-BNFRLJ, ean: 0602168544961,
★Auto Heating Mode & Quick Melting★ ECBASKET paraffin wax warmer is designed with auto-heating program except manual setting heating program,just set the appropriate heating mode (R-X) according to the amount of wax by press the auto-heating butt...
mpn: 2320 SCFRE, ean: 0841301017164,
Therabath Professional Thermotherapy Paraffin Wax Spa For over 90 years paraffin moist heat therapy has been used to relieve pain, inflammation and stiffness caused by arthritis. A form of thermotherapy, paraffin treatments effectively aid in rehabil...