You may have heard recently about all natural toothpaste. It's beginning to gain popularity and recognition, and many people are making the switch from traditional toothpastes. If you're wondering why natural toothpaste is getting such hype, check out these things you need to know about natural toothpaste.
1. It kills germs better than your regular toothpaste. Natural toothpaste contains high concentrations of mint oil, which is the best ingredient for killing mouth bacteria. And, killing the bacteria in your mouth is toothpaste's most important job because it's this bacterium that causes gingivitis and bad breath.
2. Natural toothpaste cleans your teeth just as well. Food and debris are primarily removed through the act of brushing, so any toothpaste can get your teeth clean, even if they have no abrasive ingredients. Your toothpaste needs to remove germs and bacteria.
3. Natural toothpaste doesn't offers toxic ingredients. Your traditional toothpaste contaminated with detergent, saccharin and fluoride. Detergent can be very irritating to some people, and saccharin is thought to be harmful. And, though you may think you need fluoride, the truth is that adults don't need it, and children get way more than they need already. High doses fluoride is poisonous and can cause your teeth to turn gray.
4. Natural toothpaste is already affordable. Even the price tag on natural toothpaste may be a little expensive, it will last you far longer than traditional toothpaste. Few of natural toothpaste can even be added with water and used as a mouthwash, making them even more practical.
5. Your checkups will get better. Most people report improved dental health shortly after switching to all natural toothpaste. Their mouths feel cleaner and the condition of their gums improves greatly. Dentists are often amazed when they see a regular client who has switched to natural toothpaste since their last cleaning. The keys to success in the battle against gum disease and most oral problems are hidden in nature. Fighting the bacteria that causes the problem is the first place to start and specific species of peppermint and spearmint oils are scientifically proven to be anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-microbial. Get your mouth in mint condition today!
There are currently no comments on this post. Be the first one!